In a message dated 11/17/2007 7:29:19 A.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Wonder which call  letters I should be keeping an ear out for in
Sweepstakes...

If your K3  will be active, please let us know...

Thanks!

John  K7FD

Elecraft web page: _http://www.elecraft.com_ (http://www.elecraft.com)

K3 sn0031 will be running off on  as call sign K6DDO (alternate call  sign of
Channel Islands ARC), WA6VNN (my Call), and KF6DZP ( YL's Call  )

73 Al