Vic,
Are you certain of these numbers? Next Monday as a ship date for an order made on May 4th just doesn't sound right. I would have thought that a May 4th order might be a week or two further down the road. Mine was ordered on May 2nd and I haven't received word that it was about to ship.

John   [K7SVV]

To: <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2007 3:54 AM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] 100 K3's shipped

Guys (& Gals),
                       My  K3 will ship Monday, it was ordered 4th of May
and it looks like (not confirmed) that it will be just under the 100 serial number. It would have shipped this week but my credit card company viewed the request from Elecraft as a possible fraudulent transaction and put a hold on the payment! When I cleared up the situation 4 hours later I had missed the shipping for that day and hence will receive it around Wednesday next week (28th
of November).

I'm looking forward to the build and operating the 'beast'...

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you in the USA...

73's

Vic Tuff
G7PYR