No problem Gary and I'm glad we agree on that :-)

Sorry if I didn't make that clear. To try to clarify this.. the basic
premise is that anything you attach to you or your kit, while you are
building, is bonded to the same point (that's important) and via a 1M ohm
resistor lead.

I also use dissipative tools, like screwdrivers, cutters etc etc, but that
is not really necessary, as long as your body is grounded via a strap.

I repeat, this ground MUST be via a 1M ohm resistor (or higher, but better
to keep all resistances the same).

On 23/11/07 19:58, "Gary Hvizdak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

--
Those who walk bravely through life, unafraid of loss or failure,
find that they very rarely lose or fail.