Brad,

>> December QST has an article on a four band HF antenna for portable use.
>> The antenna uses Valor Pro-Am helical whip antennas.  Would anyone on the
>> list know where one might purchase these whip antennas?

Waters and Stanton (UK) has them at about $28 each before shipping.
They also have a 5-band set-up....
http://www.wsplc.com/acatalog/PRO-AM_HF_Mobile_Antennas.html

Or, I have a set ot five (in White) for 10,15, 20, 40, 80 that I haven't
used... I also have 4
or 5 spare stainless steel whips for them.
I *was* considering Mobile but the Honda Civic Hybrid is not very easy to do an
HF
installation  ;-((

If you are interested in them, email me direct

-
Dave G, KK7SS
'65 MKIII Sprite, Richland, WA