I had intended to snag a bunch of new counters for my Elecraft DXCC Award today before having to go to work at 1900Z. The US "Big Guns" were splattering 20M to pieces this morning. I've always wondered what that sounds like on the other side of the Atlantic. I managed to work 4 QSOs on 20M with my KX1 - a pair of Canadians, Mexico and Germany and threw in the towel after only about 30 minutes. I hope everyone is fairing better in the contest than I did!

73

Chris Blaase NV9Z  KX1 #1455
Hagerstown IN