Thanks for the photo Craig, but a more pressing question for me would be-

How about a photo of a K3 next to, or on top of, a Yaesu FT-1000MP?

A lot of contesters will be selling MPs, or at least making room next to one
on the bench for a K3 and I'd sure like to get a better feel for the
relative sizes, etc. I can block off six inches or so from my MP and an inch
off the top, but it's not the same.

Does anybody who has received their K3 also have an MP on the bench?

Thanks in advance and 73,

Bradley D. Hedges
AL4T
Sergeant First Class, Infantry
82d Airborne Division

<snip>
<I put a snapshot up on my Web site for you. I didn't take the time to make
<it look pretty; it is just a quick shot of the two radios.
<http://www.craigr.com/coppermine/displayimage.php?album=70&pos=69
<Craig
<NZ0R

<Has anyone with both a K3 and K2 taken any side by side photos?  Are
<they posted anywhere?
<If not, then a frontal, top, rear and side view would be interesting.
<And, if you want to have the UPS delivery person hold them, that's OK.
<:-)
<73,
<Henry - K4TMC
<(K3 #?? on mule train heading to NC)