Whew!
   Conditions were bad on 20 meters but just plain poor on 40 meters.  There
are a few ESP reports and then a few which appeared and then disappeared
quickly.  Sorry if you tried and were not recognized but the band seemed very
long on 20 m.

   Looks like I have a slight reprieve on the inclement weather.  There will be
no snow until Wednesday.  That will give me a chance to get outside and work on
the woodpile.  A few hours of physical labor each day helps me think better
when I am sitting at a computer.  I also get to watch something which I did not
create; much more interesting.

The lists =>

 On 14051 kHz at 0000z:
K4JPN - Steve - GA - K2 - 1422
N0SS - Tom - MO - K3 - 008
KS7D - Mike - FL - K2 - 4443

 On 7045 kHz at 0300z:
W6ZH - Pete - CA - K1 - 553
WD4LST - Pete - FL - K2 - 5813    QNI #15!!
KT5E - Jay - CO - K2 - 5037
N7KRT - Jeff - NV - K2 - 5471
W0RSR - Mike - CO - K2 - 5767
WA7BOC - Roger - WA - K3 ?

   As I mentioned, there were a few disappearing stations.  If you made this
list in error sorry about that I did what I could under poor conditions.  I am
unsure of the proper method of improving propagation.  There must be some dance
we can do to get the sun to reverse polarity and wake up again.  I am open for
suggestions.

   Until next week stay well,
      73,
          Kevin.  KD5ONS (Net Control Operator 5th Class)