Hi Paul,

These are not even out of engineering development, and to be honest, its too early to give performance, price or availability yet. They might be available some time after Feb-March next year at the earliest. We're primarily focused on getting the other options completed and out the door right now, along with shipping K3s.

Also its important to note that the performance of a variable passband crystal filter will always be somewhat less than an 8 pole fixed filter. In exchange for its variability of bandwidth, its passband ripple, shape factor and IMD performance will be less than that of the fixed 8 pole filters.

73, Eric   WA6HHQ
====

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Eric or Wayne,

Can you give us a rough estimate of the price and approximate availability date of the SSB and CW variable roofing filters so we can make an intelligent decision whether to buy fixed roofing filters or wait?