> For example, is the tuning knob weighted?  Does it spin well?

Yes and yes.

> Can you adjust the drag on the knob?

You can do this by adjusting its position on the shaft and the degree to
which it comes in contact with the felt washer underneath it.

> How is the readability on the display?

FB

> Can you adjust the brightness on the display?

Yes.

> Can you change the display backlight color?

No.

> Overall, how satisfied are you with the ergonomics?  What would you
> like to change?

I'd like separate mode buttons instead of one button that rotates through
modes.

I'd like it to pick a mode based on frequency. If it can do that, I haven't
figured it out yet.

There's no place to engrave my callsign on the clear plastic LCD cover like
there is on the K1 and K2. :-(

When going from 100+ watts down to 5 watts you have to turn the power knob
several revolutions. It would be nice if there was a "QRP" button.

That's about it. I'm not a heavy-duty user so my needs are simple. But
that's what I've found so far. Overall I really like it.

Craig
NZ0R
K3/100 #25