-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Craig Rairdin
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 9:59 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: RE: [Elecraft] K3: Firmware Utility Errors

> 'Scuse me, but didn't Elecraft set up a special reflector
> for K3 users to discuss their problems directly with
> support.

Nope.

There's a separate K3 support email address which seems to light up every K3
engineer on the planet, which is pretty cool. But there's no separate
reflector. There are a hundred or so K3 owners so chances are someone out
there can answer a simple K3 question to the benefit of everyone on the
reflector.

Craig
NZ0R
K3/100 #25