Kit K3/100 #095 is now here in Halifax, for those who are tracking this kind of info. Almost certainly the first in NS, maybe in all of the Maritime Provinces. This is a fully-loaded unit (second RX to come) that was ordered on 30 Apr, shipped from Elecraft circa 20 November, then captured and held for ransom by Canada Border Services Agency (not Elecraft's fault) who thought I was some kind of commercial outfit and sent me the most intimidating and difficult-to-read piece of paper [Form B3-(04) - two copies, please] that I can remember in all my 63 years. That cost me a week or so delay while I sorted out the bureaucracy.

Now, with trembling hands, on to the kit inventory...

   73