Hi Johhny,

There are two ways to drive a single line RF IN/OUT transverter with the
KXV3.

1. You can use a BNC 'T' connector with a short (<3 to 6")coax to jumper
the in and out XV connections together and then drive your single line
transverter.

2. You can jumper a small wire between the two BNC pins on the KXV3 PCB.

73, Eric WA6HHQ
----