I'll be doing the full contest as C6AKQ from Freeport, Grand Bahama. Equipment will be the Elecraft K3 running low power (100W). Will log with N1MM and use a WinKeyer USB. Antenna will be a full size dipole at 120ft on an unguyed 160ft tower. I'll also have use of a rx loop installed earlier this year by N8PR. Please QSP if I'm missing anywhere this should be posted.

--
73,     Bob Patten, N4BP                Plantation, FL

E-Mail :   [EMAIL PROTECTED]                Website: http://www.qsl.net/n4bp
SOC #1          ARS #799                QRP ARCI #3412       FISTS #7871
FP #1491                                SMIRK #6625