I recall that the specs on the K3 say the CW pitch can be adjusted down to 300
Hz (which is excellent).  I also recall seeing that the low limit was going to
be set to 200 Hz (which is superb), at least for field testers.

My questions are: what is the limit on the stock K3; is this something that is
set in firmware; and most importantly-- to the field testers and new users, how
is this working out (i.e., is the low frequency audio response adequate to
handle the very low pitches for CW operation?

Tnx & 73

Chuck  NI0C
K2 s/n 5853