In a message dated 12/4/2007 11:19:16 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hallo

> I see that the K3 receiver  is spec'd down to 500 kHz.  What about below
that?  Is it completely  dead (e.g. due to filtering), or is it alive but with
reduced sensitivity,  selection, etc.?

> Will it even tune below 500 kHz? (I've  seen some receivers that won't tune
at all below their lower frequency  specification.)

Without having tried it, I do not think you can tune  lower than 500kHz. . .

It has a hard stop at 500.000 KHz

Al WA6VNN (K3 SN31)