The K2 can output a message containing a packet of data that contains
information about what is in the display. The server polls the K2 for
this message, passes it to the client whenever anything in it has
changed, and the client constructs the display from this data.

The data packet could be getting corrupted when the server gets it
from the K2, it could be being corrupted while being sent by TCP/IP
over the network to the client, or the "garbage" might simply be the
result of your virtualized Windows application not repainting the
display properly. My guess is the latter is more likely, since I have
never had any reports of the display being garbage, and if the data
itself was corrupted the program would probably misbehave or crash.

--
Julian, G4ILO K2 s/n: 392  K3 s/n: ???
G4ILO's Shack: www.g4ilo.com