I have just spent the afternoon here putting the K60XV board in my K2 s/no.
4930.  It works fine on rx and tests out okay until I get to the part on
page 13 where I have to set to 2W and peak C1 and C2 on the 60 metre board.

I have no power output, nothing registered on a 5W fsd external meter and
full scale deflection on the K2's meter with 19.1 Watts shown irrespective
of the position of the power control.  The same behaviour is seen on every
other band.  Yet the rx works fine on all bands.  At this point I have the
K2 bare except for ssb and noise blanker modules, and of course the K60XV -
the KAT2 and KIO2 are still sitting in the top lid on the floor beside me.

I have checked everything that I have done at least once.  There is about 90
ohms between the collector(s) of the PA transistors and ground.

Anyone have any ideas please?

Thanks

Stephen G4SJP