It may also be helpful to mention that using the correct size philips head
is very important in maintaining the appearance of the rig. It's worth the rip
to the tool store with a screw in your pocket to get a new driver with a
large enough tip to fit snuggly. There is such a wide variety of screwdrivers
available, that even the size number printed on the driver is not a good
indication. I've had many a #1 driver with too sharp a tip to get a tight fit, the
result is slippage and a damaged screw head and loose screw. The K3
flatheads are very shallow because of the type of head and they will slip easily with
a #0 or 'sharp' #1.

You can lightly touch the tip to a fine grinding wheel to fix that on a cheap screwdriver.

I prefer the better brands like Craftsmen and Proto. OSH (Orchards) has a
house brand that is good. I picked up a couple with 6" shank which was helpful
when I installed the kpa3 shield.

My favorite brand for high quality is Wiha www.WihaTools.com which are made in Germany.