Yep, today wasn't as good as yesterday, and I called yesterday "bleak"!
Today I had a grand total of 4 QSOs and no new multipliers.  Highlight was
actually yesterday evening a couple hours after dark when things were
jumping for awhile.  I was running over "60 per hour" but unfortunately that
rate only lasted for about 10 minutes !!  Strange that best signals here in
Colorado were after dark both Friday and Sat nites.

Ended up with 100 QSOs and only 20 multipliers - well down from last year,
and I was running 100W this year rather than QRP.  But wait until next year
-  Sunspots AND a new K3!!

         ... Craig   AC0DS