For Sale:

I have just ordered a K3 (after agonizing over the decision for months) and,
as a result, I am forced to offer my "as new" K2 #4972 for sale.  I have the
following components: K2 Transceiver #4972; KPA100 100 Watt Amplifier; KSB2
SSB Option; K160RX 160 M & 2nd Antenna Option; KNB2 Noise Blanker; KDSP2 DSP
& Clock Option; K60XV 60M & Transverter Option; KAT100-1 External Antenna
Tuner; ETS15 1.5" Extra Tilt Stand; FDIMP Finger Dimple; K2VCOSHLDKT VCO
Shield Kit; DL1 20 Watt Dummy Load; Full Set of Cables; Full Set of Original
Manuals; assembled set of ReWork Eliminators & their Microphone Adapter Kit;
Yaesu Ft-100 Tuning Knob; Nifty K2 Mini-Manual; and an outstanding Clifton
Laboratories Z90 Panadapter #1008 (band scope) with a Long Running Spares
Kit and accessories (this is the Z90 that was featured on the cover of QEX
Magazine in March 2007 and I will include a copy of the Magazine).

All of these units: the K2 Transceiver, KAT100 Automatic Antenna Tuner, Z90
Panadapter, and options are in pristine cosmetic and mechanical condition;
they were assembled without errors or rework, and they all are, to the best
of my ability to determine, in perfect working condition.  I am the builder
and the original owner and the equipment has always lived in a non-smoking
environment.  The workmanship is excellent.  Also included are the original
Manuals for all of the kits and options, in perfect condition and with no
markings, as well as all of the cables and other bits and pieces.  I also
have a collection of articles, photos, notes, and references for both the K2
and the Z90 that I will include on a CD(s) if you are interested.

I am asking $2,425.70 for the complete package, which represents the 90% of
the total base price of the kits (less a LOT of shipping charges).  I will
ship everything, double-boxed, anywhere in the U.S. via UPS Ground, insured,
without additional charge.

Please note: I do not intend to separate these units.  Together, they
comprise a matched set of outstanding components for an individual who is
interested in owning an excellent and complete K2 / Z90 station.  The only
exception I will make is that if the Z90 and its full Spares Kit and
accessories is sold first for $706.05, I will then offer the remainder of
the K2 station for $1,711.68.

Please contact me off-list if you are interested, or if you have any
questions concerning these items.

PS: I know that my K3 will not be delivered until probably March, at the
earliest; and I hereby promise not to send a single message to the reflector
regarding my shipping date, or anyone else's shipping date, for that matter.
I have promised myself that I will wait patiently, or at least quietly.

   73

-mike-

Michael Warden - W2PY

Scottsdale, AZ