Guys,
        I built SN # 104 up in  about 4 hours to the 10 watt version (I have
not yet fitted the 100 watt PA), it  went together so easily I was slightly
disappointed that it was not more  involved!!! Joking aside the only (and I
mean
only) issue I have had was with  the main board mounted powerpole connectors!

When unwrapped the main PCB looked fine but upon assembly I noticed a  slight
misalignment (around 0.75 mm) of the Red (positive) PP connector, it was
shorter than the Black (negative) one! I nevertheless continued to build up the

rig until it was completed then I noticed when connecting the power lead for
initial testing that the mating up of the connectors was not very positive
(i.e.  secure). Upon investigation I found that the internal metal connector
was
1.5 mm  short from being fully home in the board mounted housing!!!

Yesterday I partially dismantled the rig and removed both board mounted
connectors and rebuilt them correctly. When reassembled everything was fine,
this
is the only issue I had with the kit but I must say that whoever fitted the
Powerpole connectors on my main PCB should have had their arse (ass) kicked!
The  wire was poorly tinned and badly aligned, still... It made it more of a
kit for  me and let me use the soldering iron a bit more than intended so no
harm done  ;-)

73's

Vic Tuff
G7PYR