Hi all,
I got a problem building my KX1: receive is OK, but transmit power is far
too low (40 m < 2W, 20 m  <0,5 W with 13,5 V).
Of course, I checked and double checked solders, solder bridges, components
and values. BPF and LPF are OK as measured with RF generator and
oscilloscope. Output waveform good. Frequency right.
Transmit voltages are all OK, but Q7's transmit base voltage is minus 1,1 V
(minus) instead of  the requested  plus 0,7 V. Resistances and other
components Q7 circuit are OK? 6V_2T is + 5,5 V.  Q7 replaced Q7 without.
Any idea will be welcome !
73
Luc/HB9ABB/F6HJO