From: "Koppendorfer Klaus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 6:35 AM
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 with xv-432

i just realized that the xv-432 has an IF from 28 to 32 MHz
I have one xv on order - for use at satellite freq. 435-436
so IF therefore is 30 to 32 MHz
on my K3 I see there is no way to tune K3 up to 32 MHz
I asked Elecraft for a solution, but got no answer until now,

oe6kyg klaus

Elecraft web page: http://www.elecraft.com <http://www.elecraft.com/>