Does anyone have a spare transverter interface KXV60?

The background to this is that I was thinking of buying one via Elecraft,
but unfortunately the the shipping is only $25, the least worst option is US
Postal service, which to the UK means delivery by the dreadful Parcelforce*.
That will add another $16 to the cost, so $139 for a $89 item, plus of
course 17.5% VAT added to the total. That is nearly double what it would
cost in the US.

I would rather avoid all that but I don't expect to visit the US until May.
Hence the request, has anyone got one they no longer need - or never built.

Mike

*Parcelforce are a UK company. They charge a fortune for customs clearance -
on all items, regardless of cost, as they make a large profit. Their minimum
charge in £8 ($16) and they also hold items up for several days while they
send a letter  and the charge is processed. They will then only deliver to
an address with a signature so someone has to be is - and of course, they
can not let you know when the delivery will be.