Merry Christmas to all!

After a month of not using my KX1 I turned it on and found that it displays
a lower case u in the left most "digit" of the band display when I hit Band
while on 40 meters.  I see "u 7" (or "u 6").  I do not see any anomaly when
I am on 80, 30 or 20!

I have looked in the manual but found no reference to a "u".

My unit is fully loaded, 4 bands, ATU, and the SMD cw tune indicator.

I get the "u" whether I am at 9 or 13.5 volts.

I have called this thing a "u" but to be clear, it is the bottom left,
bottom and bottom right led segment of the left most digit in the display.

Jack, AE6GC