Hi gang,

As part of my continuing effort to gather the funds
for a new K3, I now have for sale an Oak Hills
Research OHR 100A 40 meter, 5 watt CW transceiver that
works properly, is in mint condition, and comes with
the manual and fused power cord.  Note that the 100A
has both RF and AF gain controls, a receive bandwidth
control (400 to 1200 Hz), a transmitter power control
(from a few mW up to 5W), and covers 7.000-7.070 MHz.
The rig's features, specs, and some photos are given
here:
http://www.ohr.com/ohr100a.htm

The price is $80 including shipping within the U.S.
Payment must be by U.S. Postal Service money order
only.

Please email me off-list if you're interested.

Thanks very much and Happy Holidays,
Jeff
NE2J (formerly WB5GWB)
LIQRP Club #1