Bob,

Those outputs are controlled by the firmware and as far as I know, they are not band dependent. If you have a band dependency on these signals, look for some other cause - RF in the shack perhaps? A problem with the AUXBUS signal? Is the 8R line from the base K2 being properly received by the KPA100? If the 5T and 5R signals are not correct, then look for a possible problem in the T/R switch. If you have an older KPA100, then the new (past year) T/R switch design should be installed (KPA100UPKT). Just how are they operating - you say only that they are not correct on 40 - 10 meters.

73,
Don W3FPR

Bob Towers wrote:
I'm pretty sure I know what 5B, 5T & 5R do but what is the trigger, for
instance, for setting 5T and 5B high and 5R low prior to transmitting with
power over 11W? Is it band specific?

The reason for asking is that they're working correctly on 80m but not on
40-10m. They are working correctly in TEST mode on all bands, incidentally.