Hi Vic,

We now have a simple Windows based utility program to unlock TX outside the U.S. limits for use on U.S. MARS and by those outside of the U.S. Run it once and the rig is opened up. (It needs RS-232 / USB communications to the rig as usual.) It also has a button to re-enable the U.S. limits.

Note that the final legal responsibility of where they TX is on the user. (Note: the K3 will still block high power TX in the CB band..)

We are testing the final version right now. I'll also post to the email list when its ready.

73, ERic   WA6HHQ
------

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Eric & Wayne,
will there be a 'MARS' type band limit capability available sometime? It would be nice to be able to move outside the current band limits for Air Cadet (similar to the Civil Air Patrol cadets in the USA)use here in the UK on our MOD assigned HF channels!
73's

Vic Tuff
G7PYR &  G1ATC