----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Steinkamp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Jim's mail" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 1:44 AM
Subject: Re: [Pskten] PSK Signals

No Problem. forward away. I als0 have a few discussions on my web site about properly setting your transmiter and a discussion about IMD. http://www.n7yg.net

Jeff N7YG

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim's mail" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Jeff Steinkamp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 15:21

Jeff,

This information sound really good. There is currently a discussion on another reflector I read on the topic of PSK and some of the settings that
should be used for better signals.  Would you mind if I forwarded your
message to that group?

73,
Jim Good KD5VXH

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Steinkamp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>