Hello everyone. Sorry to take up bandwidth but maybe someone can help my
mentally limited brain understand the excessive bounce notices and what
they imply.

A few months back I kept getting excessive bounce notices and had to keep
re-enabling my membership. Eventually the membership was cancelled. So
when I see these notices what should I be doing or not doing. I sent an
e-mail to Elecraft a few months back but didn't get a response as everyone
there is pretty darn busy.

Thanks in advance.

73 de Ed N0EHQ; patiently waiting for my K3.