Hi all,
I saw the post re HS land and figured I would add my 2 cents. I plan to
retire there within next year or two. I keep informed through RAST which is
the Thai equiv of ARRL. I hope the K3 becomes type accepted there as has the
K2 already. But mention was made of setting up the K3 for use there. An
official government document (37 pages long) was issued 11 October 2007.
Several important changes have occurred re HF operation. Previously only had
10, 15, 20, and 40 M bands with 160 and 80 being allowed only at certain
times or occasions. Now 80 and 160 are  permanently allowed and the WARC
bands of 12, 17, and 30 are also allowed. Thailand continues to have a code
requirement for Intermediate license of 8 wpm. I figured I would pass this
along in case Rich, HS0ZGZ had not thought to notify you.
73,
Sarah W0HXO