after much internal debate,

    i am selling my K2. high 5000 serial #. I'll read the exact one when i get
home. comes with unassembled 160 meter and noise blanker option. has finger
dimple. no other options installed. i have transmitted into a dummy load with
the rig and used the receiver. my meter shows low output on the final. i have a
spare set of finals from elecraft. also, bought the pre wound torrids for the
radio, however not the 160 option. it's a neat rig, just not for me.

    i bought this one after the price increase. total of all i bought from
elecraft was $713.00. make me a REASONABLE offer. no trades.

73 de KU4YP
Michael Prevatt
Ft. Meade, Florida