I finally completed K2 #6099 early on Christmas Eve. So far, just the basic CW QRP version; have the K160RX option to build yet. Construction was smooth through all stages. Receiver sounds fantastic, filtering is great (just used the setup described in the manual)! With the whirlwind of Christmas and grandkids, I've only had a little time to read over the operations section of the manual. Can't wait to get some free time on the air for a first contact - tonight looks promising!
Now, what option do I want next!?!?

Thanks, Elecraft!

geoff - W1OH

K2 #6099, KX1 #1317