I just received the Heil Proset from Elecraft. When my K3 arrives I plan to use the headset with the K3. Since I expect a rather long wait until my K3 arrives I am wondering if the headset can be used with my current TS-940 radio. The earphones work but I don't want to try the microphone until I am sure it is compatible with the 940. The mike plug is physically proper but I can't find a wiring diagram for the headset so I'm not sure about the electrical correctness. If the wiring is not a match can I wire up a simple interface or isn't that practical?

Nelson, K8DJC

It has removed 3344 spam emails to date.