K3-100 #178 went together flawlessly, well almost, but it was smooth.  Was
missing two standoffs and two screws for the fan assembly on the KPA-100.
When I did the first fan check, the relay or relays clicked but only one
operated very quietly (short lead) ...disconnected it as instructed, installed
the KPA-100 module and reconnected the fans & panel per instructions.   Both
fans operate this time but "WOW, is it every loud!"  - my wife came in from the
next room wanting to know what was making the noise.  Her facial reaction when
she realized it was the K3 clearly said: "This is the latest and greatest?"

Is it the missing hardware or are others experiencing noisy fans, too? I've got
to fix this, both for my sanity and to save face!

Thanks for the help and Happy New Year.

73,
Cary, K4TM
K2-100 #5266