Added note: the change in the DDS frequency occurs by just changing the filter width or selecting the narrower filters.

Raj

Rajiv Dewan, N2RD wrote:
I have 250Hz, 400Hz and 2.8KHz roofing filters installed. After update to the latest firm ware I am noticing that the radio goes really deaf when the 250Hz or the 400Hz filters are used. I have set the appropriate gain of 4db and 2db, respectively for the 250Hz and 400Hz filters. The FLX FRQ is 0.0 for all. But the deafness is much more profound than a few dB.

I noticed that the peak in my signal is not where CWT indicates perfect tune While I am tuned to a CW signal at 7.02706KHz, I turned on CONFIG:DDS FRQ and noticed that this frequency changes from 3.581367 MHz to 3.581579 MHz and the radio goes deaf. No change in tuned frequency. I checked that the FL FREQ for these filters is 0.0. What gives?

Does any of you have the same behavior?

Regards,
Raj, N2RD