G4ILO wrote:

> You could be on to something. Perhaps a different posting method is used
> if you use Firefox (as I do) instead of Internet Explorer. It might also
> have to do with whether you tick the "Message is in HTML Format" box,
> which I have just done, as an experiment.

Well, that looked OK when viewed in the MARC archives. Let's try posting
using Internet Explorer to see if that is the culprit. The curious thing was
the message in question didn't appear to have the "sent from nabble" footer.
That's why I thought it didn't come from here.

-----
Julian, G4ILO K2 s/n: 392  K3 s/n: ???
G4ILO's Shack: www.g4ilo.com
Zerobeat Ham Forums: www.zerobeat.net/smf