I'm currently building the K1.

When I built a K2 a few yers ago, there was an errata sheet or a builder
alert, etc. advising that crystal grounding should be done near the bottom
of the crystal can as opposed to the top of the can.

I can't seem to find similar advice for the K1.

I've already installed all of the crystals with the ground wire soldered to
the top of the cans.  I'm considering going back and tacking the ground wire
to the sides/bottom of the crystal cans.

Also, in the K2, I seem to recall that all of the crystals were grounded
together with a wire along the top - no similar instruction for the K1.

Should I do this, or is any potential benefit not worth the effort/risk?

Carl

WA7CS