Hello,

Not sure why my 1st message did not do thru.

5 Jan 2008 I will be back out on the Appalachian Trail working towards my
900 QSO from the trail.

I have a total of 880 QSO's from the AT since March 2000.

I will start out at 16:00 UTC on 7.033 + or- due to QRM.

Last week I had such a huge pile up I thought I was a rare DX. So I will
stay there for a while.

I will be on 14.060 + or - starting at 18:00 UTC. I will call CQ for a while
but if I have no replies I will go back to 40m or maybe try 30m.

Starting 4 Jan 2008 look for a group of Polar Bears from the Mohican Outdoor
Center in NJ. They should be on the air now as I am typing this e-mail. The
MOC is on the Appalachian trail and they will also hike up to Cat Fish Tower
on the AT in NJ on Saturday.

Happy Hunting!!

72 and Thanks,
Ron Polityka