I believe there used to be a source of radio covers shown on the Elecraft site, but I don't see it now. Can anyone shed light on this?

My Lady ... Rose, N7HKW ... has made several covers for my K2 and K3 and we wonder if there's a market for them? She already has orders from local friends. If you're curious we can e-mail a photo.

She's a master seamstress /quilter and would like to recover some of the investment in her do-everything, compter controlled sewing and embroidery machine. (She could have bought three more K3's
for me.) (:-))

(We have Eric's OK for this posting.)

73/88! Ken & Rose Kopp - K0PP/N7HKW
[EMAIL PROTECTED]