Chris, et al:

Before you get too locked into a plan, remember that the orders being
shipped from Prod Run #1 (so far) are for those "with deposits."  One
could reasonably infer that after those "with" deposits are shipped,
they will circle back to those w/o deposits, but still within Prod Run
#1 (based on date of order).  If that is the case, they will be
restarting with orders placed at Visalia w/o deposit (if any).

I am guessing that many of the apparently unaccounted for serial
numbers on the Wiki are those held by Prod Run #1 buyers who did NOT
include a deposit.  PLEASE be sure to note my use of the word
GUESSING.  I do know for sure of some Prod Run #1 buyers who did not
include a deposit who have yet to be notified of shipment for their
order placed on date X while those who ordered WITH deposit on date
X+Y (Y being a positive integer) have heard from Elecraft with respect
to a ship date (in the very near future).

I sure hope you are correct, but I would not be surprised if your
projected time table is a bit too optimistic.

de Doug KR2Q