Well,

For me yes.

I'm going to put everything in storage for a few years until solar
activity picks up. Pretty much everything is boxed up and stored in
the garage already. But I'm curious about the best way to store my K2
and a few other electronic items for the long term. I thinking a big
zip-lock bag, a little desiccant and a store in the house to minimize
temp/humidity cycling.

Ideas for long-term storage only please--I have no interest or desire
to spend money on station improvements to make operating more
successful/interesting.
--
73, Rod Ai7NN