I have an M8 rigblaster that I used with my IC718.  I
has the 8 pin Icom connector on it.  I would like to
use it with the K2.  I plan on using it mainly for
PSK31 and maybe a little RTTY.  I've ordered the SSB
board.  Is there information on how the jumpers are
connected inside for the K2?  I used VOX with the 718
and will probably do the same with the K2.

Any ideas or help appreciated.  Please answer off list
unless you feel the entire list needs the info.

The 718 will definitely be the backup if I even keep
it.  HI

73,72

Mike, W9QS
EX: KN6TBP (1956), K1DGQ, DL4KM, K5LJN, W9FRR, W9KVF

K2, OHR500, OHR100A, SP1