All reports of fixing this I've seen are to replace the PSU - people go to
their local friendly PC shop and explain the problem and get a quiet PSU.

I haven't done this myself because I have a Mac - not saying they are
quieter, just I haven't had a problem.

On 11/1/08 15:03, "Alan D. Wilcox" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

--
I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from
him. -Galileo Galilei, physicist and astronomer (1564-1642)