John makes a good point.  The K1 and KX1 already have much better
receivers than most QRP rigs.  With those rigs, the ability to make
contacts is limited much more by transmitter power than by receiving
capability.

On the other hand, DSP noise reduction sure does reduce operator fatigue
after hours of contest operation.  I think NR would be the most
important feature, with automatic notch and bandpass filters in the
"nice to have" category but not as important.

Al N1AL