I have just managed to install and configure FLDigi on the Asus Eee small
laptop. My USB serial port adapter is detected and works well enough to
control PTT using the transistor switch on RTS that I have in my K2 control
cable.

However, when I try to enable hamlib rig control and click Initialize I just
get a status message that the rig is not responding. I tried to enable
RigCAT by downloading the K2.xml file and renaming it to rig.xml. However
when I use this I get rapidly fluctuating frequency values in the display.
Has anyone managed to get rig control to work with a K2 and FLDigi?

-----
Julian, G4ILO K2 s/n: 392  K3 s/n: ???
G4ILO's Shack: www.g4ilo.com
Zerobeat Ham Forums: www.zerobeat.net/smf