But there are others, like me, who would like to know the outcome.  :>)

73,
Tony W7GO

Leo Bricker K5LDB wrote:
Thom LaCosta wrote:
On Fri, 11 Jan 2008, David J Windisch wrote:

What will it take? 73 Dave N3HE
Hi Dave!

Well, I really don't want to sell it...so the offer has to be so compelling that I couldn't refuse it. One would have to consider the initial deposit, then the time cost of money, and then the fudge factor to make me sell it. Kinda like ebay.....one is always amazed at what people are willing to pay.
Since this appears to be nothing more than cat and mouse bantering with no seriousness at all how about playing offline?