I recently purchased a K1 for use at our vacation QTH, and gave it
its first workout today during NAQP. It's not a contest rig,
but it did just fine :-)

I've got a couple of questions:

- I have two band modules: 40/30/20/15 and 80/17. Do I need to do
any recalibration when I swap? How involved is this?

- I have a KAT1, and it worked fine until I tried to use my W3EDP
on 40m. It's not really a W3EDP because I feed it remotely with
coax and a BL2 balun. I have the 'output' menu item set to 5W. If I
use the 4:1 setting on the BL2, the KAt1 would get down to about
1.7:1, but the max output was 3.8W (according to the display).
If I use the 1:1 setting, it would only get down to 3.6:1 or so,
but was happy to send 5W out. Huh?

73 de chris K6DBG