Hi

I need some advice on wiring my K2 to two transverters. I've got a newly built XV50 and a homebrew 2 meter transverter. I've run each of them individually with the K2, using the KIO2 to control the XV50 and a WA6HHQ (see http://www.elecraft.com/Apps/Amp_keying_ckt.htm) keying circuit for the hb 2 meter xverter. But I've never had both transverters hooked up at the same time.

I'd like to have both transverters wired to the K2 at the same time and be able to use them with little (or no) manual intervention. The ARRL VHF/UHF test is coming up next weekend and I'm looking for a way to band switch as easily as possible.

Is it as simple as hooking the XV50's "RxOut/IF2" to the 2 meter transverter 28MHz input and putting a spst switch in the 2 meter trasverters keyline? Or will that not work? Or is there a better way?

Thanks in advance for your advice.....

73,
Lenny W2BVH