Vic K2VCO wrote:

Be careful if you use this method! I learned the hard way (destroyed THREE probes) that the voltage rating for scope probes goes down as frequency goes up. There is a little piece of paper that comes with the probes; look at it, compute the voltage across your dummy load at the power levels that you will be testing (100 watts is about 70.7 volts), and make sure that the probe can handle it at the frequency of interest.

I should have said 70.7 v RMS; the peak voltage will be 1.414 x 70.71 = 100v, which means that the peak-to-peak voltage will be 200v.
Vic, K2VCO
Fresno CA
http://www.qsl.net/k2vco